Disney vs. Nickelodeon vs. The Cartoon Network: Which channel was you favorite?

Of the 3, I watched the CN the least. I loved the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, but I watched Nick more. I didn't start watching Disney until I was around 12. And even then I still watched Nickelodeon.
  • The Disney Channel
  • Nickelodeon
  • The Cartoon Network
    Vote C

1613

Most Helpful Guy

• B, hands down... they had all the good shows: Doug, Nick arcade, weinerville, salute your shorts, hey dude, Pete and Pete, are you afraid of the dark, legends, rocko. All That, my brother and me. Didn't care much for ren and stimpy and catdog, ah real monsters

Most Helpful Girl

• Ed, Edd, Eddy
    Courage the Cowardly Dog.
    Dexter's Lab
    PowerPuff Girls
    Johnny Bravo
    Foster's Home
    Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

The only thing Nickelodeon had was SpongeBob and Fairly OddParents. Oh and the giant face! I loved him. Oh and Blues Clues.

I never liked the Disney Channel much. Except maybe PB&J Otters. Or the House of Mouse.

Cartoon Network had AdultSwim and Toonami though. That's where I got my dose of anime.
    Cartoon Network just wins!