Can I consider those art works 😳?

can I consider those art works 😳?

Can I consider those art works 😳?
It's just for fun🙈

513

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the second one... reminds me of something I used to paint... looks like a rain forest... but is it? art makes people think... that second one is definitely art.

• Actually the 2nd one is a site abstraction for my site analysis and representation.
      It was full with trees and since I don t know how to draw well I tried to work with the colors instead. The instructors liked it surprisingly so :p

• i do... some times i just doodle the most random shit.. then laugh... then discard it... gotta stay amused.

• lol... thanks for mh

Most Helpful Girl

• I especially enjoy the first one. I am curious as to what the concepts behind these two pieces are--I think they're quite open to interpretation. :)