- PSYCHOTIC (I'm already camped outside the theatre, playing the Star Wars theme on my bongos)
- DIEHARD (I'm going on opening night with my lightsaber or in full costume)
- FAN (I'm going in the first few days, can't wait any longer than that!)
- ENTHUSIAST (I'll wait a week or two until the crowds die down)
- DILETTANTE (I'll kinda think about going to see it, then end up watching it on video months later)
- STODGY TRADITIONALIST (I have the Original Trilogy, don't need anything else)
- IGNORAMUS (what's Star Wars? nvm... I don't care)
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I've spent a lot of my life obsessing over the universe. I watched the films no end as a kid. Read hundred of books. collected no end of rare and expensive action figures (still have the ewok village witht he full set of ewoks on it and all the accessories for them in the attic, between the ATATs and the Rebel Transport).. but the prequels really killed my fanaticism. Sure I enjoyed some of the new suplimentary series (the later clonewars series were pretty good, and Im quite enjoying rebels), and some of the books are okay... but the films were... lacking.
I am looking forward to seeing the new films. But I will not be making any special effort to rush out and see them. They will have to work hard to earn back that sort of excitement, and that will have to wait for the film. No amount of trailers and promotional content will work this time.