Potterheads! Are you as excited as me?

FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM IS COMIIIIIIIING!!!

I'm puking rainbows, I'm so happy. I've been waiting for so long and having the announcement trailer makes me cry of happiness!

I can't fucking wait for this movie!!
I'm so happy, I'm crying of happiness 😍😍😍😍 MORE HARRY FREAKING POTTER MOOOOREEEEEE

1216

Most Helpful Guy

• i sadly already know the origins and lore of all the creatures in that universe, so the book is pretty irrelevant. plus the characters in it are not exactly as thought out as before, its like she just needed to get a book out to pay some bills.

people used to call me harry potter and my fave animal is a barn owl, plus im 100% a wizard (you're a wizard harry). in primary (elementary) school we had the 4 houses and would get points like in the movie instead of stickers, it was awesome. i was hufflepuff tho ;P

• Fuck the reasons why she did it, we have another movie!!!

And I'm also a hufflepuff 😁😁

• omg lol. dont think so much into it, just watch! maybe since your standards for it are low, it'll knock your socks off

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm excited, but I'm not *that* excited!