What upcoming games are you most looking forward to?

I'm really looking forward to No Man's Sky this game looks totally awesome.

Updates:
bump
bump.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Far Cry Primal looks really good

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope it is. I already got a new PS4 and some games so I can't afford any more for a while.

• Show All
    • The storage is the same. Graphics look better on PS4.

• That's good to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am also looking forward to "No Man's Sky," but I do not have a PS4 or X-Box 1 so any excitement I have towards that game is mellowed.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's only coming to PS4 and PC.

• At least now I know which system to eventually invest in, thanks.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• THE NEW FUCKEN ZELDA GAME WHEN EVER IT FUCKEN COMES OUT!!! I'VE BEEN DYING FOR THAT GAME EVER SINCE THEY SHOWED ANY VIDEOS ABOUT IT!!!
    Though that isn't an upcoming game. So I'm excited about persona 5. I hope it's as good as the last 2 have been. ^^
    www.google.com/.../Persona_5&h=500&w=353&tbnid=ZUjqk_aUDs12gM:&tbnh=186&tbnw=131&docid=tpLDPdfrApSh0M&itg=1&usg=__nq31L35PXTc0QYMePkwdYr35Mj0=

0|0
    0|0
  • Game of Thrones season 2 <3

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• FIFA 17! More starheads, more stadiums, hopefully Champions League & Europa League and more leagues overall

0|0
    0|0
  • No Man's Sky cause that looks like the game I've been wanting my whole life for and The Division just cause it looks so damn good

0|0
    0|0
  • the only two games i am looking forward to next year are quantum break and gears 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blade & Sould, Horizon Zero Dawn, Deep Down, Star Citizen, No Man's Sky, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope my PC will be able to run Star Citizen, it's new and mid range but I'm afraid by the time it comes out I'll need a new PC again.

• Fry Cry Primal and Hitman.

1|0
    0|0
  • cs source2 engine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes