Would you ever call the police if a neighbor of yours was listening to an artist who has a bad reputation and he/she was a bad person?

• yes...
  • no...

56

Most Helpful Girls

• No. That's a ridiculous reason to call the cops. If I was that annoyed, I'd probably just blast my shit louder or start singing loudly.
    And no one. NO ONE. Wants me to sing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i wanna hear u... and to encourge u i give u MHO... hahhahhaha...

• Uhm... lol thanks for mho but I never agreed to this so... im gonna go with a no. 😃 I don't wanna break gag, so...

• Listening to as in playing music I dislike? No.

Listening to like Charlie Manson thought the Beatles were sending him secret messages to start a death cult? Yup.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "Listening to like Charlie Manson thought the Beatles were sending him secret messages to start a death cult? Yup."

^wow really u'd do it? cool...

Most Helpful Guys

• Michael Jackson would be blamed for a spike in prison rates then.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • No but once I ate two full puddings.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE