Real gamers or nah?

So I've been constantly judged for not being a gamer girl. Then I say my knowledge on them and guys believe me. Now I'm not saying knowledge on just what happens in a game I mean knowledge on which company made the game. Also what year it was released and what awards it got. I always had that knowledge
So my question is do you think real gamer girls are like me who basically know the in and out of the gaming industry or simply girls who game and just know the storyline?

316

Most Helpful Guy

• A true gamer is someone who plays games, simply put.

If you don't do that then you're not really a gamer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Shrug it off. They're just trying to gatekeep by being jerks. You know what you like. You don't need their permission.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE