- 5 stars it was amazing
- 4 stars it was great
- 3 stars it was ok
- 2 stars didn't really like it
- 1 star it sucked
- 0 stars horrible movie
Most Helpful Guy
1. They pulled a Jurassic World... and upped the Death Star to a star system killer. Without making the Jurassic World plot point about how consumers want everything bigger and louder.
2. They offed the single most entertaining character from the original trilogy.
3. They made said character's son a psychotic mass murderer who kills his own dad. WTF?
4. so much promise was there with Luke and a new Jedi Order at the end of Return of the Jedi. Then, like those shitty Resident Evil movies that introduced an army of Alice clones... they immediately got rid of both the Alice clones and the Jedi order in 10 minutes in the sequel. So much for "Return of the Jedi." Ha. More like "Possibility of Jedi Returning."
5. Was this a new movie or just a remake of New Hope? It had the extinct Jedi, it had an attack on the death star, it had a duel with a darth vader and a jedi...
Most Helpful Girl
I never saw it!