Are you a hardcore or casual gamer?

Hardcore gamers-tend to care less about graphics then casual gamers. While some specialize in a single genre, they typically have fairly diverse taste in games, frequently playing a wide variety of games from different genres.

Casual gamer-They are typically distinguished by their simple rules and lack of commitment required in contrast to more complex hardcore games. They require no long-term time commitment or special skills to play. Extremely simple gameplay, like a puzzle game that can be played entirely using a one-button mouse or cellphone keypad. Familiar genre, like a card game or board game. Allowing gameplay in short bursts, during work breaks or, in the case of portable and cell phone games, on public transportation. The ability to quickly reach a final stage, or continuous play with no need to save the game.
  • Hardcore gamers
  • Casual gamer
Time does not matter for being a hardcore gamer. Even if it takes hours to finish a game or to specialize in it. You can still be a hardcore gamer even if you only play 30 minutes each time for a game. Hardcore is all about the complex of the game. Not how long you play it.

The only way time is important is if your a professional e-sport gamer. Then you need to spend a lot of time honing your skills. Since that's how your being payed

1028

Most Helpful Guy

• I am very hardcore I don't like losing either even if it were a Barbie Brtaz 2 player video game lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• According to your description I'm a hardcore gamer, but I would still consider myself to be a casual gamer due to the fact that I don't have a lot of time/money to spend on games, so I don't play games as often as I want.

• All the games that I have played that are on my profile list. I didn't buy any of them ex for 1.

• Well I'm not a fan of pirating either, so. lol