- Bored. // Or // It doesn't really evoke any emotions for me.
- Entertained. It's fun to see her destroy her bullies.
- Sad. It's a sad story.
- Heartbroken. It hits me right in the feels. I feel so bad for her.
- Angry. I'm angry that Carrie did what she did.
- Angry, but not at Carrie, but rather, at her bullies.
What's the main emotion that Carrie (the Stephen King story) evokes for you?
What Guys Said 1
It is an awful long time since I saw it but I seem to remember thinking it was sad so I picked C0
What Girls Said 0
The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.