What's your favorer genre of music?

Mine is metal and rock and I hATE country.
  • Rock.
  • Metal.
  • Country.
    Vote C
  • Hip hop.
    Vote D
  • Rap.
    Vote E
  • Pop.
    Vote F
  • Other. Specify.
    Vote G
wow I fucked up. I meant Favorite***

1427

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm open to a lot of different music genres... so hard to say what's my favourite.

In my early teens I listened mostly to rap/hip hop. then in my late teens until my early twenties it was a lot of rock, metal punk etc.

now it's mostly elctronic stuff... one reason is because I listen to it most of the time in the car and that sounds best... also for the types of videos I edit.
    but I still listen every now and then to other stuff. I also like mixes of classical music with other ones. I'm just not a big fan of country or folk music.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Metal and rock mostly, but I don't "hate" any genre really, I can listen to anything that can keep my attention

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm the annoying nerd girl. Where's classical?

No, really, it should be here. Classical music is the bomb.

Otherwise, I like artists who are loud, angry, and male.
      SO PREDICTABLE.

In terms of metal-type things, I suppose I owe some sort of homage to Nine Inch Nails' "March of the Pigs".
      Because that was... yeah. The song.

First song on the disc, our first night together. By the end of that song, that man had already smashed his way into my heart and soul.

Really, just the first 15-30 seconds of the song. That's all he needed. By the time he got to the quiet part of the song. it was oooover. Me, I mean. My career of "fuck love, that ain't gonna happen to ME".

Those first 15-30 seconds even sound like things getting smashed.
      And he *couldn't* have planned it. Mathematically impossible. We had literally just met.

Maybe he did it to a different woman everywhere he went. Same song, same routine. He is a dancer; it's very possible.

But I don't care.

Don't care.

He lost, too. (:

• Hi! Because I am old and bad at using the internets. LOL.

On the phone, the two boxes are right next to each other. Have big hands. Have small phone.

• @redeyemindtricks Oh I see, that's alright!