Is Butt chugging a real thing?

Its where instead of drinking lean they insert it anally.

69

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah "butt chugging" is a real thing. Sticking certain drugs up your ass gets you very fucked.

I've seen a video of the Dirty Sanchez crew meeting some tribe somewhere in Africa, and they used a dodgy looking funnel and a thick tube (to get some sort of liquid into the person's ass.

Moments later it comes right back out like a jet stream of some brown liquid and solid shit

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt if very many people have done it, but most people who know the term know that it's very dangerous and a single beer could get you black out drunk

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What exactly is it?

• That's effing crazy!! Who the hell made this? Is it dangerous because it gets you black out drunk or someone can actually have major issues because of it?

• Black out drunk. One beer is enough but people may do harder liquor and not realize how quickly and profoundly they will get drunk off it. I'm pretty sure people have died from it. @dbaoracle