Guy, would you be uncomfortable with playing as a female protagonist in a video game?

I'm just curious because I saw a preview for a game that had a female protangonist and some guys in the comment section said they wouldn't buy it for that specific reason. I found this a little odd to me because I have no problems with playing as a dude. Guys would you have a problem with this?

• Yeah, I don't like playing the female character
  • Nah, I don't have an issue with it
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C
Guys*

317

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a problem with it. I've played plenty of video games with female protaginsts. Sometimes i even choose to use a female character when you have the option to choose the gender. Usually they allow you more than one character, so i make a male and a female, or maybe two males and a female, or two females and a male... i honestly don't care. It adds variety, if anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why that would be an issue. After all, girl gamers have to play as guy protagonists on many games especially older games and I can at least say I never cared. I'm sure guys won't care as much either having to play a girl.