How to improve?

I recently created this on photoshop.

How to improve?
And this was the original photo.

So any tips on how to improve my picture?

16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well what are you trying to accomplish w your picture? It looks great to me from looking at it, but I'm not a photoshop expert, so...

What Guys Said 5

• It is really good - I know nothing about photoshop but if possible I would try to do something to emphasize the girls figure on the ring - At first quick glance the girl and ring blend so I suggest that to make sure that no one misses it - You want to grab peoples' attention to make them look closer. Otherwise content, intent and curiosity arousing all done very well.

• You can't see it well but the pattern is of the world in her lol
      And making her just plain didn't look nice on the overall pic

• Yes I see what you are trying to do - I don't know maybe a few colours to represent her as being like a globe like this image - I don't know you have the artist's eye
      previews.123rf.com/.../...-America-Stock-Photo.jpg

• It looks good.
    I use a little Photoshop myself. Most of the tings I learned fro Youtube. For example how to make someone's skin look perfect. So if you want to learn look there.

• EXPLOSIONS
    serious now maybe a shooting star or a satellite

• Looks good as it is.. don't overdo

• Put in scientificly accurate stars

• Because a floating girl on a ring is scientifically accurate too 😉

• Stars

• I did try that yes but it looked wayyyyy too fake. The original star pic had a lot of stars I had to tone it down because it didn't look nice

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!