What do you think I should read next? Normally I figure out quite easily what I want, but I'm stuck at the moment.
(I will probably read shaking hands with death first anyway, as it's really short, and the topic is close to my heart)
If you want to suggest something else, please vote for one on the poll, and tell me your suggestion!
- Bill Bryson- A short history of nearly everything
- Charles Darwin- The origin of species
- Re-read The Silmarillion for a bit
- Max Porter- Grief is the Thing with feathers
- Ursula k. Le Guin- The Earthsea Trilogy
- Terry Pratchett- Shaking hands with Death
- Fuck books (me: fuck you ;-;)
Most Helpful Girl
Bill Bryson- A short history of nearly everything
I love me some Bill Bryson!!
The Songlines by Bruce Chatwin www.goodreads.com/book/show/76844.The_Songlines
Challenging the Deep by Hans Hass www.goodreads.com/.../2500883.Challenging_the_Deep
The Devil's Teeth: A True Story of Obsession and Survival Among America's Great White Sharks by Susan Casey www.goodreads.com/.../91362.The_Devil_s_Teeth
Don't Stop the Carnival by Herman Wouk www.goodreads.com/.../42988.Don_t_Stop_the_Carnival
Most Helpful Guy
Earthsea is awesome.
I thought it was by Nix, am I thinking of something else?