Alan Rickman is dead. How do you guys feel?

Alan Rickman is the man that plays Snape in the Harry Potter series. So how do guys feel? I'm torn really. He was only 69

1116

Most Helpful Girl

• He was a really kind talented person and he will always be an inspiration for me in my acting. It's so sweet the he mentioned Emma, Rupert, and Daniel in his farewell letter since they had grown up working with him since they were around 12. I think that last bit of recognition he gave them will help them a lot in getting closure, they know that this man they all looked up to was proud of them before he left this earth. I think he left a great legacy and make a great impact in the field of theatre and film.

Most Helpful Guy