Worst movie you've ever seen?

2320

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

2219
  • House of Wax did put me to sleep

• By far "Treehouse" was the worst movie I have ever seen. I rented it on redbox, and returned the wrong disc in the redbox sleeve and ended up having to buy it from them. To say the least I threw that disc into the trash can.

• My film study teacher made us watch part of "Planet 9 from Outer Space" and wow. just wow is all I can say. It's dubbed by critics and imdb as the worst movie ever, so I think that's pretty solid. I think it's on youtube if you want to get the idea

• I would have to go with this movie. Yes, I saw it in the theater, in 3-D no less.

"Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn"
    https://youtu.be/1DVWYYKK8mA
    Dear God that was an awful movie.
    I could give them a pass on the cheesy special effects if the plot of the movie had at least been coherent. It's like there was a flood in the sci-fi section of the library and the pages of different books were stuck together. Then some idiot used the mess as the basis for a screen play.

• Rango. -.- stupidest animated crap I've seen in my life.
    to think that Johnny Depp is actually in it too.. -.-

• ”norwegian wood” and ”don't laugh at people's sex”

both starred matsuken and he was hot but couldn't make up for the lackluster storyline. left me feeling numb and empty.

• basically every newer adam sandler movie. just the worst shallow crap ever. can´t believe there are people who actually find that entertaining.

• the ridiculous 6 was actually pretty good. it was definitely an adam sandler movie, but it was actually funny. there might be hope for him... might

• fair enough. like i said, it was definitely an adam sandler movie, don't get me wrong, it had enough funny parts for me to keep watching... let's just say it wasn't pixels. also, i'll say that my least favorite parts were anything with adam sandler in it.

• i didn´t even watch pixles xD i pretty much trust the crappy critiques it got.

maybe for me it´s not the movie itself. it´s just that you can virtually feel adam sandler stroking his ego with a shitty movie that people will watch anyway cause it´s mostly family friendly.

• Powder...

And Pleasantville with Reese Witherspoon. The only movie I ever walked out of because it was so stupid.

Just shoot me now!

• Dragon Ball Evolution... Worst movie that wasn't a low budget film anyways. It was so bad I only watched 15 minutes of it.

• check my user name. and if you wanna know bad movies, look up mst3k. they specifically cover bad movies.

also, the last airbender

• Spongebob 2... God it was such an epic fail I was so disappointed -_-

• 50 Shades Of Fucking Grey. That screwed a lot of girls around, pissed a lot of guys too.

• Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, lol and yes it's about giant tomatoes terrorizing a city lol :)

• SPonegbob sponge out of water
    it was shit

the first was WAY better

• paranormal activity
    grown ups
    step up 2
    where the devil hides

• Dolphin tail, I was excited to see it and it was just rubbish

• the worst movie I've ever seen in theatres was ninja assassin

• "The Room"
    But its also the best movie I've ever seen.

• Anne-Fucking-Bele and Aqua-fucking-marine.. total waste of my time.. I could have taken a nap.. -__-

• Avatar the the last airbender horrible film i dont know what they were thinking

• Before the sunset ,, Just make a view of its trailer and u will understand me 😂

• Ali- Will Smith

we would of walked out if we were not in the middle of the row

• House of wax

• Paranormal Activity 👎

• Lol Avatar the Last Airbender

• The Last Airbender, fuck that movie.

• Splash II

• house of wax

• It's a tie between Grown-Ups 2 and Chappie.

• Chappie really pissed me off, it was like "ex-machina" or "the machine" on crack...

• Space balls, twilight, into the woods

• Titanic ranks in the top five

• Human Centipede.

Worst. Movie. Ever.

• It was too gross!

• Summer's Moon
    It was idiotic

• Jack and Jill 🙄

• The Hottie & the Nottie. This movie really shit..

• Something About Mary.

• Sharknado movies they are all horrible

• Human centipede

• Titanic

• The Dark Crystal.