What your favorite book series?

The Selection
i didn't read the fourth book, well I read the a few pages, it's just about their daughter.. it's boring
whats**

159

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't read a book in whole or book series for a few months due to having to read so many super dry journal articles/textbooks for school assignments but the last series I remember reading and really enjoying was the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver, so Delirium, Panemonium, and requiem. All of which were great reads. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• "I am Legend" by Richard Matheson is probably my favorite fictional book.

Otherwise I read a lot of patristics like Ss. Basil the Great, John Chrysostom, and Isaac the Syrian. The latter is probably my favorite because of the way he combined deep theology with monastic ideals.