How to download and listen to a YouTube song?

I've found the BEST version of "Defying Gravity" there is out there, but unfortunately it is a youtube video, made by "superfruit" as a joke, and is therefore not available anywhere for mp3. Is there anyway that i can download it or add it to my spotify?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello! you can just use a cool software from
    for this purpose. It is a small app for Mac and PC which allows people to download any video or mp3 file from YouTube fast and easy. I think you will like how it works too, good luck with it ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• You can use file2hd. com and download the video itself as a high-quality mp4, from which you can then extract the audio as you see fit.