Who is your favorite James Bond?

Sean Connery

Who is your favorite James Bond?
George Lazenby

Who is your favorite James Bond?
Roger Moore

Who is your favorite James Bond?
Timothy Dalton

Who is your favorite James Bond?
Pierce Brosnan

Who is your favorite James Bond?
Daniel Craig

Who is your favorite James Bond?

• Sean Connery
  • George Lazenby
  • Roger Moore
    Vote C
  • Timothy Dalton
    Vote D
  • Pierce Brosnan
    Vote E
  • Daniel Craig
    Vote F

422

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked a few of them.. One.. Roger Moore.. two.. Pierce Brosnan.. and the third being near the very top of the list.. Sean Connery.. at first I liked Daniel Craig.. but turned out he is just a big whiner.. after his last comments he made about the James Bond roles he played in.. the guy made Millions for his four tries at it.. but yet chose to call the franchise down.. hope he chokes on all that money he made and it comes back to bite him in his 007 ass.. he to me now is a joke same as Timothy Dalton was when he played the part of double 07

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't watch all the James Bond movies lol.. I should do it sometime 😛 but the last dude was cool haha