If you had a superpower what would it be and why?

If I had a superpower it would be to grow into a 50ft giant so I could step on people I disliked lol

926

Most Helpful Guy

• If I could choose it, and control it, probably something like Hiro from Heroes. Stop time, control time, and teleportation. Maybe even the ability to teleport people and things as well. It could get tricky though, if I was to do this in public.

As long as I didn't teleport into someone or in front of cars by accident, great.

I could avoid being late, I'd save a LOT on fuel. I could go anywhere I wanted. Working anywhere would be easy. And if I'm sick of the weather, teleport to the Bahamas.

Money would be no issue, as I could work anywhere. No customs issues. No expensive flights. Keep bad weather to a minimum, or help people out of bad situations.