What do you think about my drawing?

What u think?
Do i have a talent or no?
Rate 1-10what do you think about my drawing?

911

Most Helpful Guy

• You are pretty decent. As an artist I can tell you a few things: left arm shading is off. Shading on edge of clothing is nonexistent. Clothing lacks "fabric" look caused by female bust. Gradients and levels are non existent on body/clothing. Lack of shadow cast by hair. Face looks pretty good though. You have natural talent however.

• Thnx, i didn't do much detail on top and arms, was a bit lazy about them

• Bruh if you an artist you can't be lazy. You have to have attention to detail. As a perfectionist, I can zero in on any flaws like a hawk. Your facial anatomy is pretty on point though. Slight incorrect angle of the far left eye but other than that nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have raw talent most people don't have, but you do need training in order to completely hone your ability. I say keep pushing forward, because there's something there. 7/10