What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial?

My personal favorite was the Dorito commercial with the couple at the doctor getting an ultrasound. The father to be kept pulling the chip to and from the mothers stomach with the ultrasound showing the baby reaching for it. The mother tells her husband to stop so he throws the chip away only for the baby to fly out its mother after it. The Toyota Prius commercial was pretty cool too. Also feel free to post the actual video for those that might've not seen it.

Side note: If I'm missing key words just figure it out, I'm notorious for leaving out words lol

24

Most Helpful Guy

• My friends kept talking over the commercials so I couldn't hear many. That Dorito one was my favorite too though. I thought it was corny as hell at first, but when the baby jumped out I was dyingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• The one with Drake was pretty funny too, but I only heard half of it. There were a bunch with some cameos, that joint with Scott Baio on display in a glass case made me laugh. I need to go back and watch them today on youtube.

• Yeah, way before your time, youngblood, haha. He started on Happy Days in the 70s, then had his own spinoff, Joanie and Chachi, both of those were old for me too. I know him most from Charles In Charge, an 80s sitcom I used to watch about a college kid who lived with a family as a live-in babysitterπŸ‘
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w1PuZFWdKYo

• Oh yeah I don't know anything about that!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• I really liked the Heinz commercial with the Dachshunds dressed as hot dogs running towards their owners who were dressed as Heinz products. Hahaha I thought it was so cute. Lol

• Haha yes, the dogs were too cute!! πŸ˜„

• Yeah pretty sad, Denver defense was no joke.

• Yeah, for sure.