Do you like Rihanna?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1419

Most Helpful Guy

• I like some of her stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Rihanna! I find her to be very interesting. Within the past few years, she sings shallow, basic songs but I know there's a lot of depth behind her based on the things she's said in interviews and the way she expresses her creativity. I'll never forget something she said..."Entertain is something I do for a living: It is not who I am." Sometimes I wonder if she has strategically become more about sex and "bitch have my money" to still make money yet not have to deal with the obsessive constant spotlight on her because so many people lose interest in that.

What Guys Said 18

• She has released so much stuff, even though I don't like most of it there's still 17(I counted for you ! :P) songs that I like. So I'd say I'm not a big fan but she's ok. I think her live singing is also quite good now, it wasn't as good in the past.

• A popartist? Nope.

• Ya I like rihanna

• Sexually yes. she is omg. Especially with the long blonde hair. I'd sell my soul for a shot with that lol.

Musically the album with the songs
    Stay
    Diamonds
    Numb FT eminem
    Affection Ft future
    Is her best album yet. It had a mixture of emotional songs and club music. And pop radio music.

I think the album called unapologetic

• Is that the song from Fleetwood Mac? :-D

• she is alright

• eh she's okay... nice looks and some songs I like but overall I'm indifferent

• no more than any other artist.

she's nothing special to me

• Not particularly

• I don't know her. I don't like her public persona but I assume she has people telling her what to do. Probably the same people as Miley Cyrus.

• No she is garbage.

• like the new song , WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

• I don't listen to her music, but I've heard her sing and.. she can sing well.

• She comes and goes in my liking preferences.

• She's came out with so many bad songs now that I'd have to say no. I like her old music though.

• Nvr in hell

• Obviously not, nobody does

• Yes she is sexyy

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, she's a bad bitch.

• yes i like her... i like most of her songs

• I'm not specially a fan of hers, but I really like some of her songs and she's super pretty.

• I don't really care much for her as a person, but I enjoy more than one of her songs.

• Her older stuff is decent, and some newer stuff is alright. But overall I could take or leave her.

• Some of her songs are alright. Plus she is one of the few artists out that can actually sing.
    But as a person not really but I know her personally. I just dont see why she always dates trash.

• Mixed opinion. I'm not a fan of her music for the simplicity or the common message, most of the time, but she's a fantastic singer and when she's on point, her voice carries so much weight.

• I like some of her music.

• She's beautiful, has style, has the attitude™, and produces some good songs.

• Yes she is awesome!

• mainly beacuse thats my name

• She's ok, some of her music is alright. But I don't listen to her often, not my type of music

• Nah, I don't like her songs.