Do you like Rihanna?

• Yes
  • No

1419

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Rihanna! I find her to be very interesting. Within the past few years, she sings shallow, basic songs but I know there's a lot of depth behind her based on the things she's said in interviews and the way she expresses her creativity. I'll never forget something she said..."Entertain is something I do for a living: It is not who I am." Sometimes I wonder if she has strategically become more about sex and "bitch have my money" to still make money yet not have to deal with the obsessive constant spotlight on her because so many people lose interest in that.

Most Helpful Guy

• She has released so much stuff, even though I don't like most of it there's still 17(I counted for you ! :P) songs that I like. So I'd say I'm not a big fan but she's ok. I think her live singing is also quite good now, it wasn't as good in the past.