What's your favorite anime/s? + Shōnen or shōjo anime/manga?

What is your favourite anime? And what is your preference in the type of anime/manga you watch/read? Shōnen (directed at boys), shōjo (directed at girls) or both?

My favourite animes are Gintama, Clannad, Black Rock Shooter, Ao no Exorcist, Durarara!! and a shit tone more, lol.
I also prefer Shōnen anime/manga. I still love myself some shōjo anime and mangas now and then though ;)

Be kind everyone.
  • Shōnen
  • Shōjo
  • Both
    Vote C

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I like many types of Anime shows. I started with Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2. I liked shows like Card Captor Sakura and Digimon. The ones I'm watching the most of are Black Lagoon and the Fate series.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're depriving yourself if you just watch shounen or shoujo.