When gambling, do you prefer slots or tables?

When gambling, do you prefer slots or tables?When gambling, do you prefer slots or tables?

• Slot machines
  • Tables (Cards, Dice, Roulette, etc.)
  • Gambling isn't for me.
    Vote C
  • I'm not old enough to gamble.
    Vote D

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Table games tend to have better odds and are more engaging. If you want to have fun gambling, Craps, Blackjack, Poker, and Baccarat are the games to play.

If you're trying to win, save your money and invest in something else. Gambling is a losing proposition.

• Not for my mom. she's a beast at slot machines. Yea I didn't think it was possible either lol. But she'll get on a penny or dollar machine, slide in $20 and turn it into $150, $300, or $600... Every. Single. Time.

• What do you mean?

• Almost every gambler has a hot streak that they use to justify their endless reward seeking behavior. If you were to actually track overall wins/losses over the last 10 years, almost all gamblers apart from lucky tournament/jackpot winners are in the hole.

Casinos are built on probability, and love superstition. People that think they can win are the most profitable.