Good science-fiction zombie and/or vampires and supernatural , future or past and those kind of books?

I've enjoyed, divergent, twlight , hush hush, the hunger games , the 1st book of the hunt, the future of us, speak, along for the ride, fault in are stars, little blue envolopes, get well soon.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem to like kinda YA stuff, so for zombies, I recommend reading 'Please Remain Calm', it's a small group of teens trying to cope in a zombie apocalypse, so it's pretty good for you. I think there's a sequel too.

The Raven Cycle is one of my favourite series ever and that's YA and supernatural. Small group of teenagers from drastically different backgrounds have to try and find an ancient sleeping Welsh king to wake him up and ask for a wish. A lot of creepiness, great characters, pretty good at avoiding cliches. I'd say definitely read this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dragon and thief is amazing. It's a Sci-Fi space novel by Timothy Zahn...
    And it's the first in a four (or five I think) series. :-)