I just watched Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sabrina. I really enjoyed them! Anything else I should watch?
What are some classic old black and white films I would like?
What Guys Said 9
These two are must-see:
1. Casablanca - if you watch that, a good number of girls G@G questions would be answered.
2. "Citizen Kane" is an amazing film often considered the best film ever made.
I also recommend these:
3. The Day the Earth Stood Still
4. Believe it or not, the original "Godzilla". The English language Americanized 1956 version is good, but I would love to see the original 1954 version "Gojira" in Japanese. These are very good movies. Do not underestimate how good the original Godzilla is.
5. "Horror Hotel" a well-done creepy movie - an understated classic - excellent for Halloween parties. You can stream it for free on YouTube.
6. "Miracle on 34th Street", but that's a Christmas movie. Still, it is fantastic and should be watched.
7., 8., 9. Personally, I find "Fail-Safe", "The Bedford Incident", and "On The Beach" very good but disturbing Cold War films.
("Dr. Strangelove" is overrated...)
I haven't seen those but "12 Angry Men" is a good one if you're into this type of movie. It's about a jury and a murder trial. Sounds boring but it's not. Really good movie.0
Chaplin, The Great Dictator
Just movies? I know a lot of series, like Addam's famil, The Three Stooges, The Munsters... ABout movies, I only remember Modern Times that I watched and liked.0
Bell book and candle wss good.0
To Kill A Mockingbird1
The Patriot. That film's pretty black and white.0
All About Eve
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
It's a Wonderful Life, I've heard it's a great film... have it burnt on a dvd, but have yet to watch it0
What Girls Said 1
Anything with Barbara Stanwyck. I also love Katharine Hepburn - The Philadelphia Story, Bringing Up Baby, Adam's Rib.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.