What are you waiting for next month?

I am waiting for the new Ratchet and clank movie and game to come out. When I heard the news of an Ratchet and clank game and movie coming outWhat are you waiting for next month?
This game has came a long way and I can't believe an new game and movie is coming out Next month
What are you waiting for next month?

As you can see this game has been out for a while and the new one that is coming out Next month is actually an reimagined version of the original Ratchet and Clank. I watched the gameplay and it was so awesome and vivid and I was glad to see some of my favorite characters such as Captain Qwark

What are you waiting for next month?
I just can't seem to get enough of his humor

And don't even get me started on the movie What are you waiting for next month?
The movie looks interesting and funny as well What are you waiting for next month?
I just cannot wait anymore. I been counting down the days since New years and its almost here!

11