Do you think the second season Of Daredevil is better than then the first season?

Do you think the second season Of Daredevil is better than then the first season?I think it's far superior because the Punisher!!!
And Elektra <3 <3 <3 <3
Jessica Jones was such a turd of a character on a turd of a show that I almost lost faith in Netflix, But Daredevil is epic :)
  • Yes
  • Yes, A lot better
  • No
    Vote C

26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I still have to start season 2 but I personally liked Jessica Jones more than Daredevil season one. It was darker, had more mystery, and a better villain.

I'm excited to see Punisher though. I'll probably start watching it once I'm caught up on other shows