What are your thoughts on "Girl Crush" by Little Big Town? What do you think it's about?

For me, I know it's about coveting. The tenth commandment says, "Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to thy neighbor!" It's a terrible song in my opinion, but you have it your own way.
  • It's about a girl wanting to be a lesbian!
  • It's about breaking God's commandment on coveting!
  • I love it! There's nothing wrong with it!
    Vote C

33

Most Helpful Girl

• It is about her jealousy, but she's just describing her thoughts, not promoting them. No one is perfect, and most secular music is far from pure. I don't understand what is so particularly bad about this song.

• She's coveting. She's wanting something someone else has.

• Lots of girls and women love this song and say how cool it is! I keep saying it's not because coveting goes against the Bible.

• Oh okay. I think the song is cute because it's different, but I can see why you wouldn't want to listen to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you should've quoted the lyrics -- unless that's against the rules here (copywrites)? But, yeah, I agree.