Do you believe the Nintendo Wii U could have had potential to be a greater console than it actually is and sold more units?

had Nintendo made smarter decisions with the console?

I think so. I mean, the Wii U just has that beautiful touchpad control that could have given a lot of games much more interactivity in gameplay. Unfortunately, Nintendo just keeps on making unwise mistakes that's harming the Wii U sales. If they keep this up, they sadly might end up like their former rival, Sega, and give up on consoles for good and lose their IP console exclusivities, which I pray to god that never happens with Nintendo.

• Yes
  • No
  • I think the Wii U is a great enough console for me, in my opinion.
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

03

Most Helpful Guy

• A big part of the reason it's not selling well is because of the price $300 for one, theirs not enough titles on it to warrant the price, $250 is a lot more realistic.