What teen movie influenced you as a kid/teenager?

For me it was High School Musical and Camp Rock

913

Most Helpful Girl

• the step up movies, they made me join dance classes. i got a lot of friends and burst out of my awkward teen phase quick because of them.

• LOL I swear no joke I just got done watching Step Up 2, like 5 minutes ago!!
      I used to feel so inspired by those movies and apparently I still love them xD

• ohmg i love moose, i think he appears more in step up 3d but he's my favorite character and makes the movies worthwhile. i didn't like the first two as much as i liked the 3 and revolution

• Yeesss Moose is my man!!! He's so perky and awesome :D that's why my favorite Step Up movies are the second and the third

Most Helpful Guy