What do you think about eminem?

What do you think about eminem? I think he is aged and stale.
What do you think about eminem?

• He is good artist
  • He is bad and ugly

913

Most Helpful Girl

• He is good. Nice lyrics. I'm not really a fan but i enjoy a few of his songs. Some of his songs suck though gotta admit for example : "ass like that"" . Also, why would you call him ugly? He is hotter than most especially if you think he looks "aged" . I used to have a celeb crush on him damn he was and still is fiinnee

Most Helpful Guy

• at this point he is a little old school and obviously his better days seem to be behind him but i still consider him a great artist based on what he's done.

i also wouldn't put it past him for him to come out with another great album at some point. creativity is not an endless well. in can come in bursts and spurts.