What's the Greatest Live Musical Performance you've seen?

Mine's Metallica's 1999 concert with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.

I obviously didn't watch it live, but I've seen the whole full length concert video.

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen a bunch of concerts, I would say that my favourite has been seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers with my sister was the best. They came to our city for two nights, and we go tickets to both shows, it was worth it. They played a few songs on both nights, but they did play oher songs. We don't get the RHCPs here in Canada a lot, so it was good to go.

I have also seen Jack Johnson, Metallica, Black Label Society, Mason Jennings, the Rolling stones at a big one day festival.. No doubt was great, saw Black Sabbath twice when they were old though, but still amazing. Too many