Don't you think this is amazing?

So Ariana grande mocked Jennifer Lawrence (who I also find annoying) don't you think she mimicked her perfectly? No hate comments please

Updates:
I'm not an Ariana grande Dan at all, but don't you think the Sounds so much like her that it's almost like she's lip syncing?
I actually hate Ariana grande and j-law, but I still think this clip is funny

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, she's actually really beautiful... maybe I should start paying attention to her.

I don't know anything about Jen Lawrence though. Was Jen the Hunger Games girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • She's just an idiot, and yeah, she was that girl (who always looked full, despite the fact she's meant to be starving) from hunger games

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Damn I was wondering if she was faking it, if she wasn't then that's impressive.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason, I don't like JLaw either. But damn Ari is perfection!! She can act, she can sing, she can dance.. Damn Ari!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would call it "mocking". That is the point of an impression. The positive and the negative. They do that all the time in comedy and on SNL. I think she did a great job.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm impressed. She was damn good. Much better than I was expecting!

0|0
    0|0
  • She really matched the voice well actually and thanks to this we now know that Ariana should never dye her hair blonde 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone mocks Jennifer Lawrence. Just like everyone mocks Kaitlyn Jenner

0|0
    0|0
  • I love ariana grande. This was funny she sounds just like Jenifer Lawrence. That's the point of SNL is to make fun of celebs

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that was funny. Did they have her lip sync to sound bites or did she do that voice herself?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's close but no Cigar. Jlaw doesn't have as much rasp in the voice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you sure? J-laws voice I'm sure is even raspier

• Yeah, I think all her time in California has mellowed her voice out, could just be my ears. Ariana has put in a very good effort though.

• I love Ariana Grande sooo much. This just made me love her even more!! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Arianna Grande is more annoying than Jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a fuck about Jennifer Lawrence and I find funny that Ariana Grande can't even spell her name right.

0|0
    0|0
  • All that's missing is her falling over because she had a shot before coming on the show.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty incredible how Ariana went down at least 19 octaves to get to j law's pitch

0|0
    0|0
  • I don' know Jennifer Lawrence that well, but this made me smile so it was good for sure :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Ariana is 10x more annoying than JLaw

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute but she plays a mentally retarded chick on Nick Jr tooooo well

0|0
    0|0
  • Spot on! She is annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • hahaha! yeah she does sound like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about either of them

1|1
    0|0
  • Wow yeah she does.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol "how annoyingly relatable" true words

0|0
    0|0
  • That actually is pretty good lol

0|0
    0|0
  • man ariana grande is at that perfect ripe age to get bent over

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is that little brat even relevant?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes