Don't you think this is amazing?

So Ariana grande mocked Jennifer Lawrence (who I also find annoying) don't you think she mimicked her perfectly? No hate comments please

I'm not an Ariana grande Dan at all, but don't you think the Sounds so much like her that it's almost like she's lip syncing?
I actually hate Ariana grande and j-law, but I still think this clip is funny

1414

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, she's actually really beautiful... maybe I should start paying attention to her.

I don't know anything about Jen Lawrence though. Was Jen the Hunger Games girl?

• She's just an idiot, and yeah, she was that girl (who always looked full, despite the fact she's meant to be starving) from hunger games

Most Helpful Girl