Here is some more of my art what do you think? Which one is your favorite? please be nice I've had a rough day?

#1
Here is some more of my art what do you think? Which one is your favorite?...please be nice I've had a rough day?

#2
Here is some more of my art what do you think? Which one is your favorite? please be nice I've had a rough day?Here is some more of my art what do you think? Which one is your favorite? please be nice I've had a rough day?Here is some more of my art what do you think? Which one is your favorite? please be nice I've had a rough day?
In this one she wasn't completely done

#3
My favorite one is #2

36

Most Helpful Guy

• #2
    Here are Braum quotes to brighten your day
    "When life gives you curdled milk, be patient. You get very good cheese!"
    I interpret this as when life is going tough (curdled milk) you just have to be patient and resilient. You have to make the best out of the situation and see a positive outcome (the cheese).
    "The goats are wise; eat everything, climb everything, and if something kicks you, kick it back!"
    As for this one, when you are given opportunities or even chances in life take it (eat everything, climb everything). If you come across a set-back in life, get up and fight back (and if something kicks you, kick it back!)
    "Even heaviest door can be opened."
    This one says to me that one can overcome any obstacle (the heaviest door). One limits themselves due to their thinking.
    "Sometimes icy heart just needs warm smile."
    Someone having a bad day can be changed [sometimes] by a friendly smile from you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYd8D804bT0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like #2. It's super pretty and I would give almost anything to be able to hang that on my wall.

• If I ever did sell it I would want at least $200 because that picture made me cry for two weeks in a row and took me a month and a half of hell