(With no pain) how would you want to die?

I would want to fight a whole army of soldiers to the death! With guns and swords!. Till there is nothing left of me.! >:0 seems pretty cool for it being painless. All bloody and gory haha.

724

Most Helpful Guy

• Awwww you sounds like a warrior, as your bestie , I'd like die with you in a battle, let's fight them to death, with pwoerful weapons, I won't let you die alone , All bloody and gory belongs to us.

• Dying with somebody sounds nice!. Especially if it's in a battle!. Thank-you Ron XD.

• Thank you so much for the mho!
      You ou will never be alone, I will always be your side and fight for you even die with you, that's the greatest pleasure and honour for me.
      you're welcome and thank you too 😊

Most Helpful Girl