Is this a good bye :( ?

Well then it's time to take my indefinite leave from GAG, being on here for many years a nameless asshole with many accounts and slightly bit to much time on his hand, along with sharp tongue and being one of the more profane fuckers on here. Well then adios! This fucker will be leaving GAG for my shitty indefinite leave, but at least I won't have to read retarded and plain stupid questions on here.

- GAG's truly one and only asshole :)

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay?

I guess you're self-absorbed enough to make this an entire post. At least you're aware that you're an asshole.

Have fun with life!!

• Fuck yeah. I'm self absorbed? Fuck no. But what ever truth, and don't you worry when you have fuck load of Oxy you can have shit load of fun in life :)

Most Helpful Guy