Anyone getting the new doom?

I'm planning on getting it today.
@DooMguy
It seems this remake is actually damn good from what I'e heard
IHaving played a couple of hours of it,
YEP, this game kicks utter and complete ass,
The best shooter since wolfenstein the old blood

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Aye definitely,

I just finished setting up my new PC,

Doom should be incredible with 3 monitors surrounding me haha.

• What about Doom re-shade?

• @DooMguy tell me about it, I have so many games in my steam library but just cannot be bothered or having the time to get into them after work haha.

One title I have jumped on the bandwagon hard for is the new Battlefield, been playing all the boyfriend games since I was a little kid, and it's fucking nice to go back in time for once, especially a good WW1 shooter.

It will be like Verdun only 100,000x better 😂, I assume with your interest in Verdun you're likely gonna pick it up to huh? Haha

• All the boyfriend games? Haha wtf phone, battlefield* 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl