What to do if you're home alone and got nothing to do?

I really want to do something but I don't know what. Some ideas?
No I don't want to masturbate. Please stop recommending that, it's not helpful.

1026

Most Helpful Guy

• Great name byt he way... sounds like "Sparticus" except female version! Creative!
    What do you like to do? What are your values? Lots of things:
    Write some thoughts down... like start journaling, song ideas, write about your life so far, what you've experienced.
    Read a book
    Write something on Gag like your life story.
    Pray for someone (if you do that), Pray to God.
    Sing - watch a video and sign along
    do some pushups... couldn't hurt?
    Make a list of things you could do this year that would be fun and add to your life
    Call someone (yes some places in the world have these devices where you talk to person and actually hear their voice... its aamzing... joking because so many people would just text).
    Color your hair red... I'm just kidding, I like blonde, I'd keep that as is.
    Try some different makeup... not that there is an issue, just learn some new techniques and see how it goes
    Go through your closet and throw half the stuff out you dont' wear, donate it
    Invite your boyfriend over and makeout...
    Watch some funny videos... laughing is great medicine.
    Learn some jokes.
    Write down what your boundaries are in dating, what you 'll do, what you hope to achieve in life..

TV - blah! turn it off, useless...

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally what I do is do my exercise for the day, watch anime, read manga, play video games, or look up things I want to learn.

Stumpleupon might keep you busy for a while.

https://www.stumbleupon.com