What's your cell phone ringtone?

Don't be shy. If you have a custom one, link it. If you have a default one, that's fine, feel free to link that one too.

Here's mine.

How about you?

2513

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine isn't as cool as yours, just the automated ringtone.

BUT my alarm clock wake up is other word annoying.

https://youtu.be/XewXEA8aWr8 THIS SHIT SCARES ME! It's rude, and the person who uploaded captured how pissed off I am every time if goes off.

This is one of the top comments, also captures the essence of this ringtone

"Imagine waking up to this in the middle of the night and it's not even coming from your phone, it's coming from a doll standing in the middle of the room, facing away from you...ο»Ώ" YES!

And these gems

my brother have this alarm ringtone on this phone and I consider each day to kill him

Killlllll meο»Ώ

and this from the video uploader's review of the phone (which is shit)

"There are only two groups of people in the world who want to wake up to that: those boys' mothers (who made it) =, and serial killers."

• I was actually expecting something like... deeply psychological and freaky from the video to be honest. That's actually kind of pleasant :3

• nooooooooooo!!! I was dreaming and I had to use it to wake up this morning. So, in my dream there's this guy my sister has to talk to, and I'm holding my phone and yelling at her to talk to him but she keeps backing away when he turns to her and I keep getting more angry every time it happens.

Most Helpful Guy