What was your childhood video game?

And by that I mean the one you enjoyed playing the most.

This trailer was made back in the day so it might look strange compared to current ones. Wehn they actually showed gameplay 😒

To me it's Ninja Gaiden! It brings back so much memories and I wish I could play it again. At the time, I had the first Xbox when it was the newest console and omg I recommend it if you get a chance! It is so fun. It's like no other game! Just not the more recent ones, they suck ass. I mean the very first one!

It would be that or this racing game called Burnout

2431

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my God, this β€˜Call of Duty’ new version for Xbox will be unbelievably cool in my mind! :) I look forward to it and I hope that it’ll appear in the near future! In general I prefer PlayStation games more and I’m inveterate PlayStation fan, but despite this I have lots of perfect Xbox games and get a great pleasure from these excellent games together with my friends. :) I always buy my xbox card https://www.gameveo.com and I’m very happy with my choice, because the prices in given site are very low and you’ll meet a huge selection of different fantastic games! :) And exactly here you will find what you need and like. So guys I wish to all of you large good luck and fabulous recreations to every of you! :)

Most Helpful Guy