Do you think a PS3 console (backwards compatible with ps2 discs) with 5 games and one turtle beach headset for $90?

on Offerupnow. com is an extremely generous offer and great deal that you would happily take?

Right now, a seller on OfferUp is sell this for that exact price, which is an extremely rare deal for me to find for a PS3 console anywhere (online and in retail stores).
  • Hell yeah, that very generous.
  • I would but air wouldn't feel so eager about it.
  • Meh
    Vote C
  • No
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E
"*I* wouldn't feel so eager..."

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, that's too good an offer to pass up! That's an excellent deal!

• definitely. Most people on craigslist and offerup would have sold a PS3 bundled with all of that accessories and games for somewhere between $180-200.