Are some cheerleaders whores?

Because I heard online that a blonde cheerleader caption was doing sexual things with a football coach. Since they were both "stressful" with their things they decided to go somewhere private then the whore started jerking off the coach etc. Why is this allowed? Why is she even a cheerleader shouldn't she be a hooker?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• who the hell cares? what gives? and the fact that you "heard online" doesn't solidify anything. make sure u know the truth before u make judgments like that.

and no, I'm not a cheerleader.

• @Milkshakes233
      The asker did, actually. Sort of the whole point of G@G honestly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ots perfectly normal for a teen girl to be attracted to an older man in a position of authority at her school.