(Football/Soccer) Anyone watching the European Championship or Copa America? Who will win?

I've been watching the Euros an I really want Croatia to win, they were so good and I didn't expect them to be that good! After them I want Spain to win because they are always amazing. I haven't watched the Copa America but I think Argentina must be most likely now that Brazil are out.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Croatia.. Simply because of Luka Modric.. He is a master class playmaker, I'd say he is even better player than Ronaldo (can be overrated tbh) at Real Madrid. Though in honesty I don't think Croatia would win the tournament.

Most Helpful Girl