(Football/Soccer) Anyone watching the European Championship or Copa America? Who will win?

I've been watching the Euros an I really want Croatia to win, they were so good and I didn't expect them to be that good! After them I want Spain to win because they are always amazing. I haven't watched the Copa America but I think Argentina must be most likely now that Brazil are out.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Croatia.. Simply because of Luka Modric.. He is a master class playmaker, I'd say he is even better player than Ronaldo (can be overrated tbh) at Real Madrid. Though in honesty I don't think Croatia would win the tournament.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Watching the Euros want England to win but it won't FUCKING HAPPEN, ROY IS SO SHIT AND SHOULD BE PUBLICLY HUNG IN THE TOWER OF LONDON.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol, they always let you down no matter how good the players are but you never know

• Show All
    • Not so sure about rashford but where the fuck was Vardy in the first game best striker last fucking season is on the bench plenty of time left only 1-0 and roy fucking parks the bus and then brings on fucking Milner. Uh I hate him. It wouldn't surprise me if we went out (probably won't due to can still get through in third) I remember costa rica.

• So many bad memories. Seem to always mess up somehow

• I hope for England but I hope Wales do well as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry bruh. There's this thing called the NBA finals going on right now 👍👌

0|1
    0|0
  • Im hope England

0|1
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes