What social media do you use the most? Do you think Facebook is "Dead"?

So I was talking to my HS friends about social media, and they all agreed that Facebook is dead and that everybody moved to Insta and Snap.
And it's true, nobody uses it anymore from my surrounding, they hardly post anything on Facebook, it's all on Instagram! Facebook became just a bunch of Mom sharing their kids picture :x And countless pages posting the same shit over and over again.
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Snapchat
    Vote C
  • Twitter
    Vote D
  • None
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

2039

Most Helpful Girl

• If you consider GirlsAskGuys to be "social media," that's what I use the most. Lol I use Facebook sometimes too but it does seem like it's dying, or at least it's just becoming more appealing to older generations. My Facebook friends who are my age don't seem to post as much or are as active on Facebook as my friends who are older. I don't use anything else that would be considered social media.

Most Helpful Guy

• I use Instagram the most. Facebook is for older users now, not many teens on it anymore.
    I have one and he only reason I went on is to check my dance schools page for updates. But my dance school is closing now so 😭😭