Which video game generation do you think is the best of all time?

• Which video game generation do you think is the best of all time?Current Generation (2011-Present) - PS4, Wii U, Xbox One, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS
  • Which video game generation do you think is the best of all time?7th Generation (2004-2013) - PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, Nintendo DS
  • Which video game generation do you think is the best of all time?6th Generation (1999-2006) - PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance
    Vote C
  • Which video game generation do you think is the best of all time?5th Generation (1994-2001) - PS1, N64, Saturn, Game boy Color
    Vote D
  • Which video game generation do you think is the best of all time?4th Generation (1989-1996) - SNES, Genesis, Game Boy
    Vote E
  • Which video game generation do you think is the best of all time?3rd Generation (1983-1995) - NES, Sega Master System, Atari 7800
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I chose the 6th generation because that's childhood memories.
    But I believe that when it comes to gaming, the newer, the better.

Graphics has never been this good.
    Plots/stories had never been this good.
    And like right about now, we're in a generation with virtual reality glasses and motion sensors.
    If one had come to me and asked me back when I was a kid, if I wanted the new tekken, or glasses that would make it feel as if I were inside the game, then I think all of you know what I'd choose, and what you'd choose.