- Current Generation (2011-Present) - PS4, Wii U, Xbox One, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS
- 7th Generation (2004-2013) - PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, Nintendo DS
- 6th Generation (1999-2006) - PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance
- 5th Generation (1994-2001) - PS1, N64, Saturn, Game boy Color
- 4th Generation (1989-1996) - SNES, Genesis, Game Boy
- 3rd Generation (1983-1995) - NES, Sega Master System, Atari 7800
Most Helpful Guy
Well I chose the 6th generation because that's childhood memories.
But I believe that when it comes to gaming, the newer, the better.
Graphics has never been this good.
Plots/stories had never been this good.
And like right about now, we're in a generation with virtual reality glasses and motion sensors.
If one had come to me and asked me back when I was a kid, if I wanted the new tekken, or glasses that would make it feel as if I were inside the game, then I think all of you know what I'd choose, and what you'd choose.