- I enjoy it. I've gone to horses and the dogs. Put bets on.
- I enjoy it. Never been. Put bets on.
- I enjoy it. Been to the horses. Put bets on.
- I enjoy it. Been to the dogs. Put bets on.
- I think it's animal abuse. Against it.
- I have no strong feelings about it.
What are your views on horse racing and greyhound dog racing?
What Girls & Guys Said11
I think it would be fine if it was heavily regulated. But who wants to pay taxes so that people can race animals?
I don't know much about greyhound racing, but from what I've heard, they are cruel to the dogs.
I'm from Kentucky, so of course I enjoy horse racing. Some people say the horses are abused, but I don't find that to be true. The horses who race love their jobs. They are loved, respected, and treated very well. Horses are pulled from races if there's any sign of health issues. My only criticism is that the thoroughbreds are too young - they start racing at 2 years old, before their bones are fully fused, and that's why there are so many injuries.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.