How would you feel if you were at the Zora's Domain and the Great Bay beach (from the video game LoZ Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask) right now?

for summer vacation?

How would you feel if you were at the Zora's Domain and the Great Bay beach (from the video game LoZ Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask) right now?How would you feel if you were at the Zora's Domain and the Great Bay beach (from the video game LoZ Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask) right now?How would you feel if you were at the Zora's Domain and the Great Bay beach (from the video game LoZ Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask) right now?How would you feel if you were at the Zora's Domain and the Great Bay beach (from the video game LoZ Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask) right now?

• That would be... MY BEST SUMMER VACATION... EVER! :D
  • I would find it very fun and comfortable but nothing to special.
  • I would care less for the place but be more excited about meeting the Zora people (from Legend of Zelda)
    Vote C
  • Meh
    Vote D
  • No, I would find it boring and care less for the Zora people.
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if I don't have to be swallowed by a humongous fish! ;)